Mongolia-Travel was established in 2001, (certificate 2618664, Tourism business license INTO/390).
We are Inbound and Outbound tour operator, specialized in UNESCO World Heritage Orkhon Valley in Mongolia.
OUR COMPANY IS OFFERING SERVICES IN 5 AREAS:
- We have our own Talbiun tourist lodge in beautiful Orkhon Valley
- We offer various trips throughout Mongolia, especially in Orkhon Valley
- We do outbound tours throughout Europe, especially in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Holland, Belgium and Turkey.
- We do consulting and project development
- We do Interpretation and Translation in various languages
Our director is a board member of Mongolian Tourism Association and World Heritage Orkhon Rivers Nomads Tourism Association.
– To provide personalized travels that offer an authentic experience respecting the environment, communities and cultural heritage
– To work actively in collaboration within our teams and with our partners in the tourism industry to improve the quality of our company
– To achieve high customer satisfaction through memorable experiences
– To keep our services transparent and safe
– To meet ecological and social standards
To provide our customers with reliable, dedicated and good services
To invest in our staff to
– To share with you the beauty of the fascinating country Mongolia
– To remain the best tour operator in Orkhon valley region
– To contribute to the development of Mongolian tourism industry
– To focus on socially and economically responsible, sustainable tourism
EXHIBITIONS WE HAVE PARTICIPATED SO FAR:
– F.RE.E “Fair for Leisure and Travel” 2010 in Munich on our own stand
– ITB Berlin 2010-2014 as a visitor and 2015 on National stand
– Vakantiebeurs 2012-2014 in Utrecht on National stand
– TOP RESA 2012-2013 on CIB stand
– FESPO 2012-2014 in Zurich, on National stand
– JATA-2015 in Japan, on National stand
– EMITT 2014-2015 in Istanbul, on National stand
– VAKANZ 2015-2016 in Luxembourg, co-participating with partner ULT stand
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
We have years of experience with European partner organizations and with our international customers. We will bring you closer to the Mongolian lifestyle. We are reliable and have good planning and organization. Our professional know-how is proven, our staff is motivated, efficient and will always do everything to make your stay in Mongolia a memorable experience.
The National Geographic Society has stated that Mongolia holds with its largely unspoiled landscape a unique position among the travel destinations of the world. We do everything in our power to preserve this status. Our tours are environmentally responsible to keep this country authentic-for future generations of Mongolians and for our visitors.